Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,548 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,393 (€653) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 3 hours ago)