Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,821 (Php57,707) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (42 minutes ago)