Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,595 ($6,676) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)