Cost of living comparison between Lincoln, Nebraska, United States and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,094 ($7,018) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)