Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11304 INR / CRC
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,499 (₡ 1,817,951) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨182,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)