Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11532 INR / CRC
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,631 (₡ 343,679) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)