Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 132% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,270 (€1,838) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)