Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,186 (€3,646) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨216,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)