Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,239 (€1,307) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)