Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.472 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,605 (S/. 3,156) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)