Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.048 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,430 (S/. 4,914) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)