Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,964 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,297 (S/. 4,052) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)