Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.925 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,737 (S/. 2,597) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)