Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,435 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.188 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,669 (S/. 3,713) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)