Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.925 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,665 (S/. 4,546) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)