Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,049 (S/. 4,833) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)