Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09072 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,895 (384,629 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)