Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09986 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,986 (891,099 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)