Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09763 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,604 (866,618 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Prince George costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 3 hours ago)