Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09498 INR / MWK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,816 (745,579 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)