Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,430 (€845) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (37 minutes ago)