Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,546 (元7,076) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)