Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,001 (元7,444) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)