Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.414 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,788 (7,566元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (25 minutes ago)