Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.584 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,512 (7,135元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)