Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,175 (€1,538) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)