Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,328 (€1,548) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)