Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,619 (€2,019) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨138,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)