Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,115 (€672) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)