Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.182 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨70,231 (32,186 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)