Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,544 (€1,627) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)