Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,838 (€1,111) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)