Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.474 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,831 (€1,624) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)