Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,075 (€6,380) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)