Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 80.628 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,336 (€1,629) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)