Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,482 (€1,374) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)