Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,000 (€1,337) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)