Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,617 (€1,021) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)