Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.357 INR / PAB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,588 (906 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)