Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,793 (RD$ 52,108) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)