Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.472 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,951 (RD$ 52,946) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)