Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.355 INR / DOP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,750 (RD$ 19,000) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (34 minutes ago)