Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 92% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,847 (€1,460) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)