Cost of living in Larkana, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larkana (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,070 (₨115,605) in Larkana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)