Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,783 (€1,568) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)