Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,545 (€597) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)