Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 68% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,261 (€1,168) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)