Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,104 (€1,662) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)