Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 132% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,580 (€781) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)