Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,623 (€6,817) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)