Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,721 (€6,971) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)