Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17605 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨199,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨189,427 (1,075,996 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)