Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18997 INR / NGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,822 (325,428 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)