Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20691 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨380,513 (1,839,021 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)