Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,493 (92,078 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (44 minutes ago)