Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.469 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,346 (5,047 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)