Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.745 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,534 (4,899 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)