Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.072 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,011 (3,180 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)