Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.747 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,890 (5,007 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (42 minutes ago)