Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09813 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,095 (CH$551,257) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)