Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10554 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,586 (CH$1,000,401) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 3 hours ago)