Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.481 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,361 (Mex$ 18,776) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)