Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.490 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,887 ($b3,992) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)