Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,855 ($b4,345) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)