Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.848 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,660 (L 23,407) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (17 minutes ago)