Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,043 (€1,467) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (38 minutes ago)