Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,658 (€1,361) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)