Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,099 (¥467,842) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨225,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (22 minutes ago)