Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.203 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 155% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,754 (Dinar 383) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (31 minutes ago)