Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.967 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨911,678 (Dinar 4,089) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)