Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.104 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨752,922 (Dinar 3,500) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)