Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 239.852 INR / KWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 135% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,346 (Dinar 598) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)