Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,251 (Taka 34,108) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)