Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨52,221 (Taka 60,865) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)