Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.714 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,678 (GH₵6,299) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)