Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.608 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,654 (GH₵1,003) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)