Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.376 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,952 (GH₵5,840) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)