Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.708 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,730 (GH₵1,001) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)