Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.571 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,369 (GH₵1,810) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)