Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,574 (¥102,704) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)