Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,039 (¥252,004) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)