Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,287 (¥116,385) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)