Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28908 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,067 (249,299 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)