Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 113% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,160 (RM3,983) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)