Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.345 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,230 (RM2,426) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)