Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,060 (RM3,681) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)