Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,034 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,666 (RM2,338) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)