Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,478 (RM2,331) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)