Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,175 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,385 (RM2,110) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)