Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,710 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.113 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,195 (RM2,115) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)