Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.090 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,992 (RM5,566) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)