Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.150 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 181% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,701 (kr 9,657) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)