Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.435 INR / NOK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,325 (kr 20,549) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)