Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,515 (4,346 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)