Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.317 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,056,461 (HK$367,492) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)