Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.433 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,987,899 (HK$354,304) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (38 minutes ago)