Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.245 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,477,195 (HK$179,163) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨989,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (25 minutes ago)