Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.154 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 215% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,918 (HK$10,415) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)