Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.612 INR / HKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,227,863 (HK$374,821) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,031,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)