Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12231 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,049 (294,745 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)