Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,007 (€1,365) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)