Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,367 (RM5,217) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)