Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.962 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,945 (RM4,831) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)