Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.141 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,462 (RM4,869) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)