Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,874 in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)