Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.199 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,379 (RM2,369) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)