Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.601 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,357 (RM2,074) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)