Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.477 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,527 (RM4,493) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)